With E-commerce becoming more and more a common activity in Australia, no wonder any retailers from Sydney to Perth is jumping in the bandwagon to try to sell their products online.
Unlike static website marketing, SEO for eCommerce demands a different strategy. Our company has expert SEOs who have helped a lot of website owners increase their Ecommerce sales with paid search and social media marketing campaigns.
Why SEO is Important for Ecommerce?
In the online marketing industry it’s really important to rank as high as possible in Google. Studies have shown that after 1 year pay per click fees have increased to 10, even 12%. Furthermore, over 72% of clicks are sent to websites in a natural way through Google.
Which Platform Should You Choose For Your Business?
Our clients love us because we don’t have any hidden fees and costs for our services.
We provide accurate information and we like to offer measurable, actual solutions unlike other marketing campaigns.
- Limited product range for small business-Joomla and Virtue Mart
- Moderate product range for small business- Pretashop
- Dynamic product range for medium busines- Magento
The above-mentioned platforms are free and they can help tremendously boost your company’s success without having to worry for extra costs.
eCommerce comes with various programming techniques. Thus, people might find them difficult to handle.
We have expert SEOs familiar with all major platforms like VirtueMart, Joomla, WPCart, Magento, Pretashop and others. Stay away from further issues and hire a professional SEO; thus, you’ll see good results and you won’t have to worry about losing money for nothing.
An SEO’s biggest issue is to come up with something different for an eCommerce site. This is because nearly all eCommerce web pages look alike. They have organized products, a checkout and a shopping cart.
The biggest advantage of an eCommerce marketer is innovation and experience. Those mastering these techniques will achieve success.
- Platform consultation
- Site audit
- Development assistance
- Website creation
- Website advertising
- Content making
- Integration and shopping search engine submission
Our services include weekly/monthly reports on our progress like
- site metrics,
- keyword positioning
- detailed clarification on our work.
We can manage to provide top positioning for your website a lot sooner than you would expect with our innovative keyword positioning strategies, catalog making techniques and page categorization.
We are not amateurs and we will to come up with smart SEO ideas for your business. Your online sales will be tremendously increased through our cross-sell offices and online advertising strategies.
Because of poor online usability, hundreds of websites are constantly losing sales. Our primary goal with our SEO services and eCommerce marketing would be to boost traffic, increase your sales and turn your website into a successful business.
We will be by your side every single day because we want to help you increase traffic but also increase your sales through that traffic.
To ensure the success of your business, our team of SEO professionals will make you understand our entire developing process. In addition, they will run your site through our eCommerce checklist to guarantee permanent growth.
An eCommerce website can be as functional as any site, the only difference being the product listing and shopping cart.
Thus, the website owner will have the ability to update his products and insert various payment options like credit card options or PayPal for example.
Check out these general Joomla and VirtualMart features for small eCommerce websites:
- Payment is secure because of encrypted URL
- Adaptable Tax Models
- Model 1: flat-tax Australia
- Model 2: tax model US
- Model 3: tax mode EU
- Self handled User Accounts
- Order Details and Shipping
- Address Management Shipping
- Custom Confirmation Email
- Multiple Languages
- Multiple Currencies
Product Features for Catalogue
- Handles Products and Categories
- Strong Web-Administration Line
- Usable as Shop or Online Catalogue
- Product Testimonials & Ratings
- Fast Filters for Products & Search, Manufacturers and Categories
- Product Accessibility(fast delivery)
- Featured Product Scheme
- Subscription for customers which will announce when the product is back in stock
- Manages Downloadable Products
- Product Features (color, size)
- Multiple Files and Images (such as Flyers, Spec Sheets)
- Product Classification Type
- Group Shopper features for clients (that will enable Payment Options and Price Levels)
- Several Product Prices (based on quantity and group shopper)
- Varied Price Display (currency formatting & number, taxes included or not)
- Price Conversion On-the-Fly between several currencies that use Live Rates
- Statistics on new Customers, orders and Control Panel Summary
- Stock Level Control for Items and Products
- Customer Notification, Order Management and Order Edit Functionality
- Primary report on sold items and monthly Income
- Management Status In each Order
- Currency management on different Countries and States
- Processing live Credit Cards
- Payment Gateways such as PayPal, authorize.net®, eWay, PayMate, 2Checkout, Wordpay and NoChex
- Shopping expansion with other payment options utilizing the Payment Module API
Using our strategic link building techniques you’ll be able to increase the visibility of your site on major directories and portals.
Whether you might be thinking of developing a static web page, an eCommerce site or you already have an online store, we are here to help you boost sales.
We can help you develop a smart, content production campaign using our relationships in the business, as well as our experience.
We provide premium web content for our customers because we are constantly thriving to come up with good rates and quality work. Using our high quality articles you’ll manage to have unique content for your website.
We can set everything up during our briefing when we can chat about writing style, content productions and keyword targeting.
We will do our best to come up with quality content. Every article is thoroughly checked for duplicates. Additionally, we’ll try to make sure that Google loves our content.
Integration and shopping search engine submission
This will also include eCommerce product submission on Search Engines like
- Yahoo Auctions
- yahoo Auctions
Quality Ecommerce SEO – In Marketing We trust commitment
Our Goal is to ensure we construct the best foundation and strategy to enable your business to grow. But before we get our hands dirty and work on a full scale plan we want to make sure your choice comes first. Your thoughts will help shape a technology produced tailored for your needs.
We will conduct optimisation based on your targets and agreed recommendations. Once optimized, your site will have a greater chance to be ranked for your most prominent products and services. We thrive at delivering the most optimal SEO tactics based on the latest industry standard. We will ensure our SEO works fits your industry best practice whether it be general shopping site SEO or Travel SEO, Real Estate SEO. We go in details to maximise your chance to become a market leader in your speciality.
SEO Knowledge is Power
Search Engine optimisation is not only a 1 off setup. It also take education, information and training of internal resources to transform your team into a ecommerce powerhouse. All sectors of any companies have a great level of knowledge of your idnustry. Enabling them to contribute to your success can boost your teams’ moral as well as increase your position as an authority source. Whether you have a dedicated resource to help with Digital Marketing or this responsibility is shared amongst a team, we will work with your people to create strategies to maximise their profit using their skills and knowledge.
In Marketing We Trust is an ideal company that will turn your eCommerce business into a successful affair. . Find more details on our Ecommerce SEO tips or Contact us to discuss how we can help you improve your Site optimisation